Childish brings together the power of data science and AI and vast tech expertise into robust custom software solutions. We are a team with deep industry expertise, consolidating a business vision and technical skillfulness to accelerate your growth and bring your business a competitive advantage.
What is unique about our company is that part of the shares are held by Podarete kniga/ Give a Book foundation, a fact that few of our clients know, but all of our colleagues appreciate – we are not just working, we are working for the cause of 500 children.
Join our growing team at Childish. This is an excellent opportunity for you to build new frameworks, bring best practices to the business, as well as helping in improving existing models. You will also work closely with our data engineers by developing new Data Sources from Internal clients' infrastructure or external/Web Data.
Key skills/experience required
- 1-3 years Data Science & Engineering Experience
- Extensive experience using database technologies and building schemas for effectively storing and processing large datasets.
- Fluency In Python and ability to write production-grade code
- Hands-on experience in model training, selection, debugging, deploying and monitoring ML models.
- Experience developing cloud-based ML services using cloud providers (preferably AWS)
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in Data Science, Engineering and MLOps.
- Experience in deployment and orchestration (Docker, and/or SageMaker) ML models in a cloud-based production environment
- Familiarity with the MLOps concept
- Expertise in NLP methods
- Excellent understanding of statistical models; distributions; time series analysis;
- Familiarity with various databases (SQL/nonSQL)
- Experience designing and implementing A/B Testing working with CI/CD automation
What you get
- Great team of colleagues working for a great cause
- A flat structure where the management is always there to hear you
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work remote
- Additional health insurance