ChildishAI brings together the power of data science and AI and vast tech expertise into robust custom software solutions. We are a team with deep industry expertise, consolidating a business vision and technical skillfulness to accelerate your growth and bring your business a competitive advantage.
What is unique about our company is that part of the shares are held by Podarete kniga/ Give a Book foundation, a fact that few of our clients know, but all of our colleagues appreciate – we are not just working, we are working for the cause of 500 children.
Join our growing team at ChildishAI. This is an excellent opportunity for you to build new frameworks, bring best practices to the business, as well as helping in improving existing models.
As a Data Scientist, you will be a key part of our Data Insights squad team. You will work with diverse clients from various industries to create data-driven segmentation, develop cutting-edge algorithms, and curate predictive and prescriptive customer features. You will help clients turn data into actionable insights that drive tangible outcomes, improve performance and help clients achieve a competitive advantage against their peers. This position requires an in-depth understanding and use of statistical and data analysis tools.
- Participate in the development, validation and delivery of machine learning algorithms and statistical models;
- Develop, validate and execute machine learning algorithms and predictive models to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions;
- Perform analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve moderately complex business problems by utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses;
- Explore, examine and interpret large volumes of data in various forms;
- Leverage a mixture of data science methods such as SVM, neural nets, decision trees, and regression models to support the delivery of predictive analytics solutions;
- Work with senior data scientists to develop requirements and technical specification documents for use by data engineers;
- Create and evaluate the data needs of assigned projects and assure the integrity of the data;
- Explore existing data and recommend additional sources of data for improvements;
- Document projects including business objectives, data gathering and processing, modeling methodology, detailed set of results and analytical metrics;
What do we expect from you?
- Masters in Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or related applied quantitative field; Ph.D. is a plus;
- 1-3 years of experience developing predictive analytics solutions and using machine learning algorithms;
- Experience delivering solutions using regression modeling or machine learning techniques
- Proficient level of understanding of machine learning and deep learning methods, including familiarity with techniques in clustering, classification, regression, optimization, recommendation, natural language processing;
- Ability to identify effective, relevant statistical and/or mathematical methods to solve complex business problems;
- Experience working within either AWS or MS Azure big data environments; experience with Databricks is strongly desired;
- Experience developing and implementing predictive analytics solutions in Python; experience with PySpark, or R is a plus;
- Experience using deep learning libraries (PyTorch, Tensor Flow, Keras) is strongly desired;
- Experience in developing DS solutions for digital marketing is desired;
- Experience with data wrangling both structured and unstructured data;
- Experience with text analytics or speech analytics is desired;
- Ability to independently code SQL queries to extract data from databases and manipulate large volumes of data (both tall and wide format)
What you get
- Great team of colleagues working for a great cause
- A flat structure where the management is always there to hear you
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work remote
- Additional health insurance